COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
There are some areas on our Site in which we may request information from you, including:
- Contact information, such as your name, your address, phone number, email address
- Information about your healthcare practice
- Payment information
- Photographs that you choose to provide
- Other content you choose to provide to promote yourself or your practice
- Username and password that you may establish on the Site
- Your feedback and correspondence with us
We may also accept employment applications via the Site, in which case we will also request information about your work experience, education, languages spoken, and other information of the type included on a resume.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use personal information to:
- Communicate about the products and services we offer, and respond to requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions
- Provide our products and services
- Analyze use of our products and services
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, the Site, and other products and services we offer (including to research and develop new products and services)
- Establish and maintain an individual’s profile on the Site
- Administer surveys and other market research
- Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails we send are read)
- Tailor the content we display in our communications and on the Site
- Customize our services to individuals’ preferences
- Facilitate our recruitment activities (such as processing employment applications, evaluating a job candidate for an employment activity, and monitoring recruiting statistics)
- Comply with legal requirements, judicial process, and our company policies
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud, illegal activity (such as incidents of hacking or misuse of the Site), and claims and other liabilities, including by enforcing the terms and conditions that govern the services we provide
- Business partners whose goods or services may of interest to you
- Professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services they provide to us
In addition, we may share personal information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, and protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity (such as identifying and responding to incidents of hacking or misuse of our Site), and claims and other liabilities.
You may choose not to provide any or all of the information that is requested on the Site, but we may not be able to provide our products or services to you in that case. In the event that you no longer want us to process or utilize your User Information, please contact us.
- Some of the business partners that collect information about users’ activities on the Site may be members of organizations or programs that provide choices to individuals regarding the use of their browsing behavior for purposes of targeted advertising. Users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through participating members of the XXXXX.XXX.COM and XXXXX.XXX.COM. Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked above. If you choose to opt-out of targeted advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to opt out, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored advertisements from companies that are not listed.
- Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not currently respond to do not track signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit XXXXX.XXX.COM
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS